• 1080p 60/30fps recording.
• 4 HDMI Inputs and IP
• HDMI-embedded audio
• Flexible scaling and window processing. PIP, PBP
• Advanced Scenes Switch
• Webpage and Plug & Play GUI Director Interface
• NAS (CIFS/SMB and NFS protocol for secure file sharing)
• Built-in 1TB HDD or optional 2TB HDD
• audio input from IP video source
• Built-in 1TB HDD
• Integrates with Crestron system
• 5 Year Warranty
Dikkat: Stoktaki son ürünler!
Stoka gireceği tarih:
4 in 1 Media Processor - Supports Recording, Switching, Mixing and Live Streaming at 1080p
Just one stand-alone device allows you to mix four video sources, record, stream, and live-switch simultaneously, which is perfect to serve as the core system for your video project. The LC200 supports Full HD 1080p video and audio recording with gorgeous high-definition images and crystal clear audio, which is excellent for lecture capture, conference recording and event streaming.
Captures up to 4 Video Sources through Multiple Inputs. Supports a Direct Output to an HDMI Display
The LC200 captures various video sources, including HDMI inputs, Lumens IP cameras, and RTSP streams, and allows you to switch between them. Together with four line-in inputs, you can provide a complete audiovisual experience to your viewers. Furthermore, programmed video can directly show on a HDMI display without any device in between.
User-Friendly Multi-View GUI Director on Webpage• Supports the user-friendly GUI director on a webpage. The user can control and manage video content remotely.
• With a touch screen for HDMI plug and play the GUI control operates the LC200 more effectively.
• Users can control the LC200 with a third-party wireless numeric keypad. With the press of one button, the user can control the LC200 for recording, streaming, or adjust the shooting angle of the PTZ camera.
Advanced Scenes Switching to Ease Your Video Process• The powerful function allows users to get control of their recording and streaming content. By just one click, you can roll out user-defined scenes that contain PBP PIP layout, title/logo overlays, and pleasing background and generate a decent video while streaming.
• Besides, on-screen system displays such as date and time to meet any requirements. Video sources can be renamed making live production efficient.
Integrates with Content Management System and Popular Streaming Platforms• The LC200 integrates with several content management systems like Panopto, Kaltura, and Opencast, etc. which are great applications for enterprise video and school lectures.
• Especially, since the LC200 is seamlessly compatible with Panopto. The integration provides scheduling, live streaming, and backup videos. Users also can live stream up to three destinations like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter or twitch.